The latest updates from the world of business
Our quick updates help you stay up to date on business news without taking up too much of your time. Take a look below to find out what’s been happening.
- PM hosts summit to showcase foreign investment plans.
- CBI survey identifies a widespread downturn.
- Chief executive welcomes commitment to increase Local Housing Allowance.
- UK Government unveils ambitious measures for economic revival in Autumn Statement.
- Chancellor unveils comprehensive business-focused measures in Autumn Statement.
- £27 billion spent on NIC, business investment relief and welfare.
- The reactions to plans to reduce debt, cut taxes, reward work.
- Less than half know their pension goes to nominated beneficiaries.
- Stagnation is attributed to high-interest rates and inflation.
- Chancellor plans to deliver growth and boost business investment.
Sign-up to our newsletter
You deserve more
When you start seeing results, you’ll have more time to focus on what matters most. That’s the joy of a great partnership.