The latest updates from the world of business
Our quick updates help you stay up to date on business news without taking up too much of your time. Take a look below to find out what’s been happening.
- VAT-registered businesses must comply regardless of income.
- National Insurance threshold increased to match income tax allowance.
- Figure expected to grow further this month.
- 42% of firms report negative financial impacts.
- Government shake up to bolster powers of Companies House.
- The deadline has now passed for self-assessment submissions.
- New figures suggest steady economic growth.
- NICs rates increase by 1.25 percentage points.
- Arbitration available as “last resort” for landlords and tenants.
- The tax group hopes all business sizes will be accounted for
Sign-up to our newsletter
You deserve more
When you start seeing results, you’ll have more time to focus on what matters most. That’s the joy of a great partnership.